Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
lol this shouldn't be contested anymore mods. I think there is pretty clear evidence.
One intern even posted on linkedin about how toxic the culture is. Just see the comments of the lawyer
Not only interns even such treatments given to Associates too
+ also saw on legallyindia that they tried to fire an intern for taking a half day which was at around 6pm?
A 64-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I intered there few months back & left midway and not only me but in past many interns too - reasons : toxity, politics, pressures, sit even no work till 11pm and more. The firms have very worst feedback record. If possible go for other firms
Perhaps the most toxic of all IP firms. I have heard horror stories about the managing partner from someone who interned there.
Gotten an internship opportunity at Vohra & Vohra IP, Delhi. Anyone knows how the work is and is it hectic?