Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
Seems that competition law teams of all T1s are competing for the crown of toxicity.
It’s high time law firm toxicity in India is called out. They need to be reportable to someone. They can’t keep treating people the way they do and get away with it. Things need to change. The people they ill treat are someone’s children too, they get scarred for life and many of them end up leaving law for good. It all flows from the top. Maybe foreign law firms coming to india, taking away their clients and β€˜resources’ Will teach them something.
Seems like this one twitter user / lawyer has a lot of time on his hands to gossip.
Nevertheless people like this bring out such incidents. So chalne do
They only slap cos they know the person won’t slap him/her back. Outside of their 2000 sq ft office, no one gives a damn about competition law and competition lawyers so issi area mein ban lo don jitna banna hai. Bahar maar dia na thappad isne kisiko, set kardega acche se
And then people say foreign law firms bekar hain cos ek saal sqe ke liye padhna padta hai and 2 saal trainee rehna padta hai. I’m sure ye sab to bilkul ni hota hoga. Thappad khaaya bhi kisliye hoga, koi 10cr revenue ki compqny jiske baare me ghanta kisi ko nahi pata, uske docs me kuch kaand hogya hoga. Kya bc
A 14-word comment posted 4 weeks ago was not published.