Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
a talent search exam - any law students who crack it can get an internship

big law firms participating: CAM, Khaitan, Luthra, Saraf

Also LKS, Fox, Ikigai, Ahslar, Sarvada and many mid tier and boutique law firms

Quite a few investment funds also, some internships are outside India as well

I am a fifth year law student, should I write this? I am interested in technology law
Go ad-hominem when you can't find any substance to base your criticism upon.
Please appreciate the anxiety - if one can get such internships just by clearing an exam and not because they are from xyz NLU it is a huge problem for such people
Yes. I'm the one whose comment you are responding to. I do not approve of several practices of LS, but I don't really see why people are objecting to this initiative, except as a display of snooty gatekeeping.
gatekeeping maxxxx

lawsikho is relevant because it takes good initiatives like these

if you disrupt something you will make some enemies you gotta do what you gotta do

what practices though?
I would rather not have that discussion on public platform anonymously. I know the founders and have had healthy conversations with them about those. They are not braking any law and they have got the freedom to conduct their business the way they deem fit. So no use repeating those things here where readers are always eager to go ad hominem at the drop of a hat.
I mean what do I care about credibility if I get the internship?

Do you mean I will crack it and wont get the internship? Is LawSikho faking the internships with CAM, Luthra, Kco etc?
I don't think so its just some very hateful people complaining about something new

Lawsikho wont be stupid enough to fake something like this
Please explain how is this feeding on anxiety of law students

For most law students, this is a fair and square way to get a good internship - what is your problem with this?

100 rs registration fee x 1000 people - hardly 1 lakh rupees, what difference will it make to a listed company with close to 100 cr revenue?

If top law firms were happy to participate, please explain why you have such a grave problem with this
How is this criticism valid exactly? You're just giving your opinion with a lot of assumptions and no fact.
A 13-word comment posted 4 weeks ago was not published.
A 29-word comment posted 4 weeks ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.