Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
I will be interning at the firm in December, but I also have another internship opportunity from a tier 1 which is known to take interns in bulk, but I really want more exposure and quality work than clerical work. So, how is the firm? what is the work culture like? and any idea on whether they are hiring freshers since they are quite new and also what does the pay look like?
A close friend interned there (Mumbai office). The work culture is chill, you can leave early. The quality of the work is good and the associates patiently explain. They do not hire freshers yet. The pay is almost tier 1 pay.
Vritti Law Partners was started by Shameek Chaudhuri and Arvind Ramesh, who were partners at AZB Mumbai. They were later joined by Debashree Dutta and Roopali Singh, who were given the designation of co-founders. Now Shameek Chaudhuri has left Vritti, his profile is missing in the Vritti website (https://vrittipartners.com/) and he has, as per his LinkedIn profile, started a new law firm called Avyakta Law.
Good for Shameek. Let him restart with a clean slate, avoid the mistakes he made with Vritti.