Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
The title. I already have a PPO from a tier 1 but it’s the most toxic one. Should I sit for campus and bigger question is can I?
In most law schools, you can't sit for day Z if you have accepted a PPO. Not sure how your law school is allowing you to sit for Day Z.
Mine doesn't know about it, and it generally does let us sit for Day Zero. Should I?
Depends on the college. NLUD does not allow for people with PPOs to sit for Day-Zero if they've accepted the offer. Not sure about other places.
All tier ones are toxic. If you want to work somewhere which isn't, then Indian law firms won't suit you.
With all these comments / posts on Indian law firms' toxicity, am surprised that folks are not making a beeline for ELP given its reputation for good work atmosphere.
Firms are not toxic, teams are. The "most toxic" of firms can also have amazing partners with great work life balance in the team.

Don't fall for everything written on LI, most of it is by uninformed law students who love conjectures and hyperbole.
I know, but the PPO is from one of the toxic teams. I have done internships in that team hence I know. I might have a better shot at one of the good teams through Day Zero in other firms.
A 23-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 41-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 4 weeks ago was not published.