Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Avoid KCO, JSA, AZB and S/CAM. Consider Argus, IndusLaw and TTA for a bearable culture.
Have had the opportunity to work at TT&A for more than a couple of years. Please do your independent research before considering - speak to some people who have worked there to understand the pros and cons. It hasn't worked for most people in the past.
Having worked with that team, I can say that the culture is bearable. But if you are expecting lesser hours, then you are mistaken
Have had the opportunity to work at JSA for couple of years. Please do your independent research before considering - speak to some people who have worked there to understand the pros and cons. It hasn't worked for most people in the past.
Have had the opportunity to work at Argus for couple of years. Please do your independent research before considering - speak to some people who have worked there to understand the pros and cons. It hasn't worked for most people in the past.
Have had the opportunity to work at KCO for more than a couple of years. Please do your independent research before considering - speak to some people who have worked there to understand the pros and cons. It hasn't worked for most people in the past.
Have had the opportunity to work at JSA for more than a couple of years. Please do your independent research before considering - speak to some people who have worked there to understand the pros and cons. It hasn't worked for most people in the past.
Have had the opportunity to work at SCAM for more than a couple of years. Please do your independent research before considering - speak to some people who have worked there to understand the pros and cons. It hasn't worked for most people in the past.
Avoid Wadia Ghandy - culture is bad + work life balance is bad. Any of the others mentioned above are better. Switched and much happier elsewhere.
Can someone please elaborate on this Wadia Ghandy point? I have heard the culture is good and that they train their associates really well.
It is a non-toxic team, but can't really say it has work life balance.
Had a close friend intern w the banking team at Tri Mumbai whilst I was interning at the same office w a different team. Overall she observed that the team goes along jolly well and positively leaves office by 8/8:30 on most days. That's all from an intern's POV