Read 36 comments as:
Filter By
That’s wrong. You have a 30% domicile quota at NUJS. And BSc kids are admitted through CLAT and will sit with you guys in BA for placements and other opportunities. They’re not some different species altogether.
I have been taught by three of the NLUD professors named here, other than Anup. Sure, they are decent teachers, but certainly not superior to others whom I have met from other NLUs.
A 32-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
Then that's a scam domicile quota then. And NUJS also has a nice NRI quota for even more easy entry options. Sorry, but getting into NALSAR still needs more merit than NUJS.
No one at NLUD cares about IBC enough to β€œcheat to win”. Second, when we win our moots organised at our Uni, we often go and perform extremely well in the international rounds as well. Not our fault that your college can’t afford enough money to organise top moots.
That is why gave credits to the person who said it. And why do these NLUD trolls show up everywhere?

Atleast NALSAR does not organise moots and allows their own collegiate team to participate (cough cough IBC moot).
Lol, some of the best faculty teach only from 3rd year onward. Goes to show what kind of a student you are. No sane NUJS student will say that they are required to stay cooped up within the university unless they wish to.
Literally copy-pasted another comment, huh? Neither NUJS nor NALSAR are better than NLUD today. Stop kidding yourself.
A 6-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
NUJS only has a 25% domicile quota, and the Bsc LLB students have a separate campus and course (they arent considered the same batch).
Honestly, the faculty exodus is one of the few things that can be solved. We have good inter student rapport that helps things around, you should join us
The domicile quota hasn't harmed student quality at all in NUJS. It won't in NLUs located in metro cities, because those are mostly availed by students from those cities who might have had one bad day on CLAT date.
its not about faith in an institution. Its about being honest about where we are and not dumping this burden on a student who may not understand or realise what hes buying into. NALSAR has domicile quota too and its batch size has been pretty high for a while now.
Wow. Nalsarites having this little faith in their own university? NUJS has a one-third domicile quota and has increased its batch size by more than 50% with the new BScLLB. I'd still say go with NALSAR.
NUJS still has at least ten faculty good enough to teach in any Indian law school.
There are way more NUJS alum in academia than there are NALSAR alum though.
NUJS, i would suggest. NALSAR has way too many issues, continuing faculty exodus being one. Further, it is outside of the city, which NUJS is not. From NUJS, you can travel to any corner of the city very cheaply by bus/metro/autos.
tough call. Id take NUJS. I'm a nalsarite- but the professors have all left. Once SidChu leaves that will be about it. Maybe things would turn around at NUJS?
I have gotten NUJS. However, I am eligible to get NALSAR through domicile. Should I take it ? For the next 5 years where should I hedge my bets ? I have no problem staying in either cities.