Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
Look at the fonts of the highlighted para.

WhatsApp University

Lolz 😂😂😂
Why would an atheist who questions the existence of God care to have any kind of theocracy, Hindu or Muslim?
He and certain others in the country are "cultural Hindus" . Not particularly religious or theological but wants to preserve culture from degradation/destruction
That's what I said

Get out of your imaginary world and listen to both sides

Saying that I am IT cell does tells u are real andhbhakt. I just presented facts.

Better acknowledge
I am all for BJP and Modi. But, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee was a nepo kid.
There is a whole port and several streets named after him. How is he forgotten exactly?
Can you even read letters? You honestly are targeting a sign-off that's part of formality to highlight that Gandhi kow-towed to the Brits? This is what happens when you learn your history from Whatsapp University!
looks like some LW folks got mad after seeing this thread
so many downvotes lol
More than Savarkar, a really unappreciated and forgotten legend is Shyama Prasad Mookerjee. Became VC of Calcutta University at 33.
If he questioned the existence of God, then why did he advocate for a Hindu Rashtra exactly?
How was he strong in that jail? He had broken down and written a mercy petition. He also followed the British line afterwards. He is not at all important in the context of freedom struggle.
Savarkar is disliked today mostly because people from a certain ideology like to hail him as their inspiration. The objections against that ideology spill over to his image.
You just read and understood RW propaganda newsletter. Congratulations, you can now join Noida IT cell.
Facts

BJP is using his hindutva very softly while it's ministers on ground are making is portrayed it a bad way with not education what's the real hindutva