Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
I have seen female SAs/ Partners being the meanest to their female associates. Now please dont tell even those female juniors dont take their female seniors seriously unless yelled at.
This is the silliest shit I have heard, and just to support toxicity by women managers. "Oh we are sorry we have to be toxic and belittle you guys, because otherwise you won't listen na..I feel bad too when I do that..but have to". Load of crap. Dehumanized people.
A 16-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
I dont think you have seen the temper of a male partner and how it fluctuates due to their shitty social life, please work with one once
pls drop the name of the firms with the relaxed and easy to work male partners, didnt find any in my work life
Yes my trust for google has increased 100X after the whole Gemini thing. Most authentic ppl to go to for social questions.
I was in a t1 team with a Partner-PA-SA trio of women and honestly I had the time of my life there.
I have worked with a lot female partners and let me tell you, all of them were more smart, understanding and wayyy less toxic than most of the male partners I worked with.
mod, please mark as trollish. OP, please type the same question into google and read the research
A 72-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
From my experience, it's women partners who are all rounders and deliver the best and most men arent. Hence it differs based on experience of others, lets not make generalisations.