Read 37 comments as:
Filter By
DMD. HR makes you feel like shit and so does the firm. Associates are mix- some decent some bad
What nonsense! I once went to the intern room and asked someone to volunteer for a task, and they (all 15 of them!) just avoided eye contact, and turns out at least 9 were free. Interns aren't treated like slaves - the ones that don't want to work just call working, slaving.
In the famous words of an associate whom I requested if I could come in a couple hours late the next day after assisting her in a 13+ hr dd and travelling back home at 12 midnightβ€” β€œFeel free to even take the day off, we have plenty of interns to assist.”
Is there any team there that's not hateful? All of them are loathsome - just to varying degrees.
People don't realise but such small things like not even being offered food when everyone around you is having it can make you feel unwanted and like a stranger
I have a separate level of hate for the PF team at one lala firm based out of Max Towers, Noida.
These GenZ kids will be your future juniors and will work in your team to help you earn crores. You sure you will be able to manage the team with such a dismissive attitude generalising everyone?
I’m sick of such posts. Sorry, but Gen Z kids really need to shape up and stop playing victim all the time. Law firm life is cut throat and stressful. Deal with it. Or do some other job.