Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Elite NLU-ites support Congress only. The masses at NLUs support AAP.
Yes, because the economic development has been so amazing during the last decade under Modi's regime.
AAP is generally the most popular party at NLUs, much more than the Congress. There will be a backlash at NLUs for sure.
You didn't? Should look at the various atrocities performed regularly by BJP leaders then for which they should be behind bars, but aren't.
Oh! Didnt know rule of law and criminal statutes are unoperative before elections!
I don't imagine anything. Judicial system functions at the beck and call of the powerful. I have got no illusion about our country ever having been a true democracy in spirit. But people are still voting Modi into power, so clearly they want this.
Why bother responding to summons of a kangaroo quasi-court?

Aise dastoor ko
Subhah be noor ko
Main nahi maanta
Main nahi jaanta

I refuse to accept
Then they should challenge PMLA before a court of law. Earlier challenges have been rejected by the court. Hence the ED does have the power.
Idk about kejri but didnt Congress got bank acc frozen due to non compliance of some income tax rules or something ?
He should have appeared in November when asked. He's the one who kept avoiding summons for over 5 months.