Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
People have pointed out that the environment within the campus can be conducive towards preventing such tragedy. It's the VC's duty to ensure such environment. If you have problem with that, then that's your personal problem.
Who says something like that? Behave decently. Asking someone to do their work no cheating shouldn’t result in this much hostility. Asking you to not capitalise on the death of a kid for your own stupid ends shouldn’t result in this kind of hostility. Have some decency.
Fortunately you had supportive parents who helped you. Many parents are not as understanding.
A 15-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
Everybody in the student body atleast speculates the very same reason. Just holding a mere commemoration for a suicide isnt enough, more has to be done to protect the mental health of students
Either way if nls is related anyhow, they should take responsibility....
wasnt there a rumour that nls was giving students counselling at nimhans
The counselling services at NLS are absolutely horrible. I've tried to rely on them multiple times and they did not help at all. Rest in peace Dhruv, it's a shame I could never meet you.
Agreed- NLS is nothing without sutta, alcohol, escitalopram and fluoxetine.
Suicide. There's no doubt. Let's call a spade a spade. Academic rigor can suck my dick, people in NLS survive bcs of antidepressants, alcohol or don't survive.
Can somebody who’s informed about it elaborate on this? This is shocking and we need to protect the subsequent batches from any such peril (specifically) if it exists