Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
What is the typical type of work allotted in Bharucha & Partners for interns? How to perform such tasks in the best manner? How to gain respect from associates and partners who supervise you ?

Note: Please reply from the viewpoint of Gencorp, M&A and IP teams
Delhi rarely has multiple interns and equally rare and dispute res interns. Corp interns do exist and they do not get enough work to prove anything. But again I have never seen an intern take a lot of initiatives to get work. (Not your duty but advisable). In all, if getting work was the only concern and could turn the time back, I wouldn't intern here. Mumbai might throw a lot of work at interns, cant say.
Hi, I interned in the CM team and had a friend in GC, all of this Mumbai. The work is not too heavy, and associates are generally helpful, However the concerns

1. The interns sit at the 2nd floor while the associates are on Floor 13, so there's a LOT of disconnect

2. The system assigned to work is crappy

3. They dont promptly assess interns either unless you are in your final year.
Can u please tell how u got an internship. Do they even bother entertaining applications after you submit the test or whatever
Yes, they do. Just follow up with the HR at careers@bharucha with the link, provided your were successful
You're supposed to do 3 at the least, not 5. JSA asks for 5. On HK, that is.
I was in cm, so dd, drafting sections of the rhp, basic corp research like director interest etc. Its a tier 3 firm, so you should be doing everything at once tbh.