Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
The groupthink happening in relation to AK’s leaked email is making me wonder if all these Covidiot associates have destroyed their brain cells doomscrolling and bitching 24x7 on social media and gossip rags. The whole point of hiring associates and paying them decent salaries is so that they take their work seriously. If every word and calculation should be checked by a Partner, why even hire associates? Clearly that poor lady had had it with those 3 associates. I - an SA at a T1 - have been having nightmares dealing with Covidiot associates who think they should keep getting paid fat bonuses and receive promotions without being held to any standards at all. Honestly, if they can’t even check a percentage calculation, what are they getting paid for? Find LawSikho and Mondaq articles and copy-paste that content into client memos and emails? I’m truly stunned at how this crop of associates can simultaneously act so over-entitled and allege toxicity when held to any standard by their Partners. Really feel for AK. She might not be a wordsmith nor may have been able to foresee the ramifications of bitchy associates leaking an email without introspecting but she has only risen up in my eyes. She seems like an honest lawyer.
A 4-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.