Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
This is a cool game launched by a law graduate apparently. More details unknown as of yet.

bollyriddl.riddlgames.com

It's a wordle like game, but for Bollywood!
I feel like OP is engaging in a bit of self-promotion.
Lawyers ki soch

Aur pairo ki moch

Painful hi rahegi.
A stress buster in the middle of a busy day at firm. Especially if you are a Bollywood fan, can't miss this piece of work.
Oh yes, a batchmate had sent the link. I'm bad at bollywood quizes but I still managed to guess a few.
It is by a lawyer? Super duper cool. Came as a random forward but I enjoyed playing this one.
Yes yes, I know him personally. Got tired of firms but the mind never stopped and he came up with this.
I too came across the game. Legit cool stuff. Good to see lawyers doing something different.