Read 40 comments as:
Filter By
Saw a LinkedIn post where a guy posted - feel like saying to CAM associates ki Mai toh nahi sehta. What's the context of this
This is the most sensible comment I have ever come cross on Legally India
Was the CCI application drafted by these associates not reviewed by anyone before filing with the CCI? Whichever way you answer this question, there's a problem. I wonder which is the bigger problem.
idk about you, but most students looking for a job don't have so much choice
I would rather remain jobless, but never work with a partner like Avaantika.
who ever employed CAM ex associates lol, they usually move tier 2 anyway, ab woh bhi nahi hoga. collateral damage
Shows the work ethic of the person who leaked a confidential communication. I hope that person is caught and fired!
what about the partner? who writes a mail like that and cc everyone? is she not human?
If identity is not figured out all of the 3 will be fired wholesale, hope you realise that
Absolutely disrespectful, what I don’t understand is - how can these associates stay quiet on this. This is insulting to a next level.
Guys immediately put your papers! Its not worth it! You guys can make it anywhere.
As an incoming AO at CAM, I am bracing for impact. Sharing all this to my family so that they know what I will go through.
Who leaked it? What will be the consequences?

There are a lot of people in the email

Will Avantika Kakkar or CAM HR find this out?
Both will be fired 100%

This is not a tribunal they don’t need to establish chain of custody before firing

A0s are most disposable in the law firm world
That CAM partner ranting about the associates making mistakes and not READING properly has herself spelt incompetent wrong in the email. Oops forgot to proof read?
Shows the seniors incompetence if such a grave mistake is getting overlooked before the draft is finalised. What even do you do if you don't even check the work of the a0s.
A 22-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.