Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
this happens. a few years ago nalsar had some 20 people get into grad schools in a single year. different universities but all the same.
Lol, NLUD, NALSAR, NLS and even NUJS have had batches where this has happened. And those batches had half as many folks as GNLU's large batches have (nearly double). And Cambridge will take anyone whose in the top 5-10% of a batch from literally any Indian law school.
I wonder how your life must be, full of sorrow and envy for others who do better in life than you and you being thoroughly unable to appreciate good work of anyone else.
Lol, buddy I'm from a better law school than GNLU in nearly every metric. Don't get me wrong, GNLU is today a top-rate place that's competing with the other top NLUs but don't pretend as if what's going on at GNLU is something so special that no other NLU has been able to top. That puffery will be called out.
Clearly that law school is failing to educate you properly. Whether the fault for that lies with you or them is for you to find out.
It’s educated me just fine and GNLU is still considered inferior to it. Have some humility kid. I know just how much of s*it anyone gave about GNLU even 5 years back. None. That it’s rising is a testament to students hard work but don’t get carried away with your own hype.
You ignoramus, I am not even from GNLU. Yet it is easy for anyone to realise that the only person lacking in humility or education in this conversation is yourself, who lacks the grace to give credit where it is due. Moreover, any person who considers an institution to be 'inferior' to another is not really educated, regardless of their credentials.
Oh, sorry, troll. Excuse the typos. Still better than the GNLU trolls who defend this dry state NLU as if it's the greatest institution on God's green earth.
The last three have had many more batches producing performances like this over the years, including with universities like Harvard too.
I don't know why the downvotes, Cambridge is quite popular for this, even Amity toppers and rando non-law college toppers consistently make it to Cambridge. It is limited to Cambridge, Oxford also does it to some degree.

This is not to take away from anyone's achievement, to be a topper in top NLUs based on my experience you have to work really hard, especially for those Top 5 ranks.
Cambridge takes anyone with a good CGPA. Oxford is way more selective.

The top US schools used to be choosy too. Though this year, some 4-5 have gotten acceptances from Harvard just from NUJS alone.
im from alsd (ggsipu), 2 people in the batch of 2022 got accepted for cambridge's llm straight after 5th year
Were you the one who kept saying between 2010 and 2020 that this would happen by 2030? Are you Modiji?
5-7 Jindal graduates in Cambridge this year.

At least 15-20 joined in last 5 years. 10+ in Oxford which is much more competitive.

JGLS sends the most every year in world's top law schools.
JGLS sends the most unemployed every year in Indian legal industry too. They send the most everything because they take in the most.
I hear someone at another t1 got into Oxbridge and Harvard??? Is that true??!
Acceptance in more than 10+ in LSE, 5+ in other European Universities, 3 in Cambridge and 1 Oxford (Rhodes). Not a bad deal from Gnlu 24’
Good good, now explain how many of them are overlaps, which would essentially mean just the same 3-5 students cracking everything and 5 others managing to crack LSE
It seems to be the year of GNLU and NLUD. In NLUD one student got into Oxford (Rhodes), HLS, Cambridge, and LSE.
Multiple people from NLS, NUJS have made it to Oxbridge, LSE, Harvard, and many other prestigious European universities in this year.
A 6-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.