Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
DYC's power and entire network hell-bent on making this guy the future CJI on the one hand and the whole BJP-RSS-Hindutva-Modi-Shah brigade now opposing him in principle. Unstoppable force, meet immovable object.
Rubbish. How could you forget the deep personal friendship between Grandpa C and Ramjet?

DYC's timely installation in the judicial conveyor belt was done by Ramjet with full BJP blessings. His every transfer/elevation etc was timed to perfection by Arunjet with full knowledge et al of the GOP and others.

Do not be surprised if DYC ends up in the ICJ or his chosen (including his children) become judges in future.
DYC wants to be the President of India, just like his father wanted to be the President.
Bobade, Khanwilkar and DYC were sworn in together in that order on 29 March 2000. If RamJet wanted to play games DYC would be the sworn in first, ensuring a longer stint as CJI. Instead AB was sworn in first. So RamJet played by the rules
The answer to why Ramjet did what he did is in your post. And that's why he is Ramjet.
Even I said a bunch of things when I was younger to impress this cute liberal girl in uni. I grew up realizing I deserve better than a fad-chasing broad, and so will he.