Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
Are any law schools inviting politicians to interact with students on campus?

Are people volunteering for political parties, perhaps as part of their summer internships? I believe a few NLU volunteers have been hired by the IT cells of BJP, Congress and TMC?

Any goss on NLU alumni getting election tickets?

Finally, who are most people supporting?
Most law schools (at least the top ones) are supporting the INDIA alliance, especially Congress and AAP.
You mark my words: BJP will LOSE this election. There is a lot of resentment against Modi on the ground and support in favour of Rahul Gandhi, which the media is not capturing. So get ready for RaGa as PM.
Lmao Stop watching congress godi media youtubers and go on ground

BJP is winning as of now and everyone knows it except few people detached from ground.

BJP has done a lot of development in North India specifically my state so forgot about congress and I hope congress throws gandhi parivar out of party and get a new leadership to face BJP
LMAO

You don't even need to be a law student or professional to know that BJP is gonna be back in power. Doesn't matter if they secure a bit less seats. RaGa will never be the PM. If you are a citizen of the country, that much should be obvious.
I am making a humble request to students from NLUs, Jindal and other law schools. Please, please do not let politics and culture wars destroy your friendships and break-up student unity, which is much needed to fight corrupt admins on campus. By all means canvass for parties in the next 2 months, but please keep it civil and do not make personal attacks,

πŸ™πŸ™
Difficult to do that when one side is spreading hate and intolerance in the name of religion.
I agree, but it takes two hands to clap. When one side subverts the Constitution and uses filthy, communal language, do you expect us to be silent?
kuch logo ko samajh mein aa gye hai ki wo harr gye hai isliye protest karne ka soch rhe hai EVM or CAA pe.
I just keep my mouth shut and don't tell anyone on campus about my ideology, because I know that I will be cancelled and shunned if I tell people which party I support. When people ask me who I will vote for, I lie and say NOTA. I advise others to do the same, because college life can be depressing when people shun you.
Have you ever tried to consider why your support of a party would draw that kind of flak unless the party itself supports objectionable ideology?
Very shameful what is happening in our so-called Islands of Excellence. A WhatsApp batch group of a top NLU, meant for sharing important messages about college, has turned into a political soapbox, with people using street-level abuses solely because of people's political affiliations. πŸ˜”