Read 74 comments as:
Filter By
I don't think gen AI is just a bubble as literally all of big tech is betting on it
But isn't the global legal tech market much bigger as opposed to the Indian legal tech market?
Haan looks they're using a custom Bing api. This is what Perplexity was using
I know of multiple legal startups In India actively raising funds. Look forward to how all this will play out
It's good but let's see who it replaces. Not me for sure. Gotta stay ahead the machine. Work hard young ones
Cheers to all the ones innovating! Let's transform lives of corporate lawyers who suffer severe mental health issues due to extremely poor work life balance
Swety You don't how Ai work its scraps lot of data illegal or legally and train its LLM to create outputs
Great tool, in beta so there are obviously small issues. Been using it for the past week and its definitely earned a bookmark from me!
I got correct answers for some CCI related research from Jurisphere, pretty neat tech. Have tried using ChatGPT in the past, the answers were almost always incorrect.
Co pilot is shit now. Only throws some bits. Always says sorry but....blah blah blah...unprofessional...blah blah and gives some breadcrumbs worth info. In its earlier days it used to be very good
Yess I don't get the hype. AI is not going to replace lawyers anytime soon
Microsoft co pilot bing is a lot better than this..feed the same input and you'll see.
Parties will present their cases with million times better than any lawyer ever lived.
Yeah Indian partners don't believe in technology. They just believe in toxicity!!
I think more than law firm structures, corporate clients will grow their in house counsel teams as they can use AI and their own lawyers instead of relying on large law firms
Yeah looks like they do a real time web search based on user query
I don't understand how it has latest data also. Like even chatgpt has a cut off date (after this date it has no training data)
Yeah but if you look at what's happening globally, it's absolutely crazy. Thomson Reuters paid 650 million dollars for Case text. Do you know how much money that is!!!
Too optimistic lol but I think its a great starting point for research.
Our jobs shouldn't exist anyway - whole lot of bullshit grunt work - Trilegal A1
I'm an A3 at a tier 2 law firm. I think advisory work will get easier but transaction work will remain challenging
Yeah chatgpt is faster but does it take time cause it fetches internet links?
I think it'll still take a few years to alter the structure of teams at law firms. But cheers to people innovating in the Indian legal space
I asked 12 questions. 9 were quite good. 2 could have been better and 1 was wrong. I think they've trained an AI model like chatgpt on Indian law. Not perfect but can be useful
Just fine tune your own LEGAL BERT implementation. I pay like 30$ a month for the server and use python to script it to do what I want. Been able to get it to read documents and generate notices etc
dude this is why I browse legally India while procrastinating - its gems like these that click

I wish this was like reddit and I could give you a fake internet award but just take my thanks ig
I think these kind of tools will just replace junior lawyers. SAs and partners are safe. Maybe each team will just have one junior lawyer
It worked on phone but was using website. Wish it was faster but not a bad idea whoever made it
Jurisphere.ai so far is much better than others in terms of Indian law related queries, I've been using it since somebody recommended it to me, pretty good one not gonna lie.
I’ve tried both Jurisphere and Casemine and I find Juris way better, the response time is great - casemine is slow and has given incorrect answers multiple times
Now who made this :O and how the hell is it free. are we all going to be out of jobs. what the hell. ban this shit!!