Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Effort is something that you can control, rank is not. Rank is relative to others. Your focus should be on doing the best you can. 14th out of 160 kids is objectively great, but if you feel like you are not putting in your 100%, it is bad. If you are 160th out of 160 kids but you are really doing your absolute best then that is fantastic too. Stop defining yourself by 'being better' than others. Self worth should come from within.
Just say that you are in NALSAR/NUJS. NALSAR has a massive intake for foreign nationals and only they can have around 160. NLS only has 120 kids in the third year. And if you're that weak at dropping a few ranks, then you won't survive in the real world when people from no-name colleges do better than you in the profession.
Arent you from NALSAR, cuz the ranks came yesterday. Bro dont you have an internship with CAM Noida. What bout those in the lower 50s lol
Wow, what a idiot👏👏!! You can care about failing but not seeing your mistakes and working on them.
Don't measure your self-worth using a number which is not truly indicative of your talent and hard work. Besides, no one is going to care about your rank a few years down the line anyway.
are you by any chance Lightning McQueen?

"McQueen is fading...."
A 3-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
All those who are interested in finding my identity, here, I am 4th year student, in NUJS (and please dont think I said the real numbers of my rank also). Dont have a PPO yet. I am not scared of "outing" my identity, I just blotched the numbers so that nobody approaches me, as I am a kind of a loner. Our college has been amidst several issues with internal viva related pushbacks. Either way, I am messed up in life rn, if anyone has any relevant advice, it would be great !
Talk to the alum teaching there. They will at least hear you out patiently and may offer some helpful tips too. I was helped by Shameek and Souvik both in my time.