Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
It seems that there is again some problems that LI has been facing of late with moderation. Some of the posts are taking more than 24 hours to be published, comments are only getting moderated once a day. The improvement that we had seen after the new volunteer mods had started working has again been rolled back it seems. The interface is also creating some issue, as a comment approved after 24 hours is no longer always appearing on the home page. Only if someone revisits the thread will they get to know a new comment has been posted. Hope the current admin looks into this. If there is any particular standard time when the comments will be moderated daily, then it may make sense for it to be disclosed, so that the readers will return around that time to check updates.
Hi! Sorry for the delay.

I have been swamped with extra work for the last few days and couldn't moderate at the usual pace. I suppose it's the same for other moderators too.

As regards any fixed time of the day when I moderate - I just do it whenever I find free time. It may be different for other mods.
Hi! I am so sorry I was busy for a while, I am back now. The moderation speed will change dw!
perhaps we need to have another round of recruitment for moderators, as long as we have a group of around 25 it should allow to maintain quality and speed
You can pursue a LLM between the time you have posted a comment and the time it finally gets moderated.