Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
After being selected to do an internship at a T1 Gen Corp Team, currently I am undergoing through the onboarding formalities. This process is being done through the firm's online portal. Now, it has struck to me that there is an actual possibility that the mode of the internship will be virtual. I was not expecting the internship to be virtual as we are not in the pandemic times anymore.

If it comes out to be true, is there any way I can convert the mode of the internship into on-site/physical mode, as the internship will begin after 4 months. Any HR or A/SA working at T1 who can give their insights on this?
Yes reject the internship in the online mode, it’s not the lockdown era now. Ask them (HR) for a proper internship at the law firm. An internship experience inside a law firm is >>>>> it’s online counterpart for both the quality of work allocated to an intern & the chance to convert it into an assessment internship or directly into a PPO.
Well I emailed the HR with the same concerns. But they haven't reverted back to me on this regard.
Been there, done that. KCO is a scam, at least the Noida office. They don’t hire. Period. I am not being sarcastic. Had I known better I wouldn’t be in the rut I am in rn.