Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
T3 NLU UG Student entering 4th year, received offer from AM legal for upcoming summer break , please kindly guide whether it's worth spending buck to stay at Ahmedabad to intern there?

Things to consider Entering 4th Year.

Comes from Middle Class

Non-resident of Gujrat.

Looking to make a career in General Corporate.

Is it worth it to try ?

I was thinking of converting this opportunity to enhance my opportunity to intern with Wadia & Ghandy in 4th year.
bUMPER, Please anyone having experience with dealing with the firm could share their two cents
Interned at Amlegals in 2022. They're a fun team. Rohit and the associates are quite fun to work with. Not sure about the payscale but the work environment is pretty chill.
Wadia Ghandy is not the "be all, end all". Its very average and more exploitative than any other firm in the Bombay market.
The work environment is pretty cool at AMLEGALS; The work usually revolves around writing articles for the firm's website and doing some research. I interned there in my 4th year as well. No Stipend
I interned there pre covid. Fun and really nice people to work with. Work will mainly revolve around writing articles and research. Stipend was also given to me. But pay as an associate is very meagre think around 20-30K for an A0.