Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
Better than those three cities who run the most toxic and worst team in the legal fraternity
I don't think we should call them toxic. What they put their junior lawyers through comes more under the word 'abusive'
worked across her on a transaction and she seemed pretty decent unlike the other 2 infamous folks which very openly demeaned their junior lawyers routinely throughout the transaction.
I cant find anything on Pallabi Ghosals team. Have read about AJ and GRs team. Just wanted to know more about Pallabi Ghosal.

Thanks
This teams work culture and all other teams at Trilegal is beyond horrible.If they need to guarantee a bonus think how bad it get.People leaving frequently and quickly after joining thats why the guaranteed bonus, which btw doesn't materialize any ways so peoples still leave but that happens after they have put in one years work.Since the firm has managed to pull on employees for a year in the hopes of a guaranteed bonus,the partners don't care after that.The employees leaving frequently in less than six months was getting questioned by clients.
Both the funds team pick few favourites and intentionally create a sense of sincere angst and politics. They enjoy the charade amongst the peasants and view themselves as some evil God who can play and manipulate people any way they want. Women are also not spared. You really want to avoid them all. They'll talk down to you, literally hurl abuses at you (for no reason - merely to show superiority and overpower you), humiliate you around others.

Or you can try your luck and see if you are favoured by them. If yes, the journey will be relatively pleasing but still filled with challenges.

I was 25 years old when I had joined them in big hopes and dreams and was willing to put up with anything to make it work. Sure I did put up, I am 31 today and I still think about how I was targeted and treated and how it absolutely broke me, my spirit and confidence. I almost feel ashamed for putting up with their behaviour at the cost of my dignity and self respect. But then i remember I was young and wanted to prove myself. I hate myself for believing they will be fair. I hate myself for ever looking up to them. I hate that I was ever so pure intentioned and kind to them and all they did in return was play games and break me. Worse, they know exactly how it was affecting me - and yet continued to do it.

With that said, nothing you will be enough to 'prove' yourself to them because they just don't care. They don't care about the impact they have on you. They don't care about your growth, your journey. But i still think about it often. ( AJ & GR- If you are reading this, please know that i pray to God everyday for justice. I pray that you feel and go through every ounce of pain and hurt you put me through. Maybe prayers have a way of working. I guess we shouldn't really understand the power of time either. Karma might hit you in some way? Maybe. Maybe not. The world truly is evil and only evil wins in the end I guess.)

Mind you, back then, it was the same team. AJ, GR, PG- under Mr Rau.

I hope this gives you an insight. You make the choice of how you want to shape yourself and your professional journey. But one thing I can promise you- chances of you joining them and making partner are less than 1% or even counsel. You MIGHT make it till SA.

Good luck.
Honestly at this point, there needs to be market intervention. Clients should refuse to work with AJ and GR who deliberately culture and harbour such an environment and mentorship.

Paisa sab kuch hota hai kya? 100 crore kama Raha hai kya? Respect bhi koi chiz hoti hai. Kama ke dikhao apne employees ki.

They really believe they can do anything to anyone and get away with it.
Can someone please explain the structure of the team for me. As in who is the senior partner and who is the junior.

Is it aj &gr

As& pg

Yb& skb

Any help would be appreciated
I work in the team. I can affirm to the fact that both the funds team @GR,AJ,YB &@PB,AS have read this and the more famous link on them and have laughed it off. It further strengthens their leadership style i.e. creating fear and making people submit to their whims. They enjoy the fact that despite all this being openly talked about and what they put their targeted associates through, there are absolutely no consequence against them.

The way I see it, they only care about minting their money and using their power to manipulate peoples careers i.e. keeping their favourites in limelight and destroying the ones that have a personal dislike for.