Read 45 comments as:
Filter By
Which group?

The huge ass group on whatsapp or some other?

If you are talking about the whatsapp one, well then it is full of idiots.
Take screenshots of racist/misogynist comments on the group. It will be helpful later on.
nobody joins a whatsapp gc to be mature or make sense. essentially we separate formality from a gc and it helps us bond as a batch. if you have so many problems with it I encourage you to leave so that you aren't personally affected. furthermore there is a level of understanding within the group members so that nobody is personally offended. when personally offensive statements were made in the part apologies have been issued. I encourage you to rethink your priorities instead of trashing on a bunch of strangers you have never seen in your life and who are unlikely to ever speak to you if they find out who you are. being considerste/concerned is different from being a prude.
boy stop asking people to act like that. If you dont like the group just leave it, isn't it simple enough ?
Will do, gotta ensure that they don't find employment later on.
In our digital exchanges, there appears to be a subtle void, an absence of the captivating essence that makes conversations truly memorable. Your texts, while clear and concise, lacked the nuanced flair that transforms mere words into captivating dialogue. There's a certain blandness, a straightforwardness that leaves the conversation feeling flat, devoid of the intrigue and charm that infuses every word with personality. Emoticons and abbreviations can only do so much to compensate for the absence of that elusive "rizz" – that distinctive style and finesse that could elevate our exchanges from mundane to captivating. It's not just about the content of the messages, but the manner in which they're conveyed, with a hint of wit, a dash of humour, or a touch of elegance that leaves a lasting impression.

To sum I would say that you lack the rizz.
While I find myself in partial accord with your sentiment, I must confess a lingering suspicion that your worldview possesses a certain... operatic quality, reminiscent perhaps of a Regency romance novel. Undoubtedly, crafting prose imbued with flair, wit, and humor is entirely within my capacity, given the luxury of a focused subject and a more generous timeframe. However, the dynamic at play within this particular forum is characterized by a more informal exchange. Here, participants engage in a rapid-fire exchange of ideas, prioritizing brevity to ensure their thoughts are captured before the discourse shifts. Hundreds of messages cascade through the platform during peak periods, a whirlwind of fleeting observations. Therefore, if your objective is to hone the art of conversational writing rich in nuance and emotional depth, I would respectfully suggest delving into the wellspring of classic literature. Our "non-classy" group, as you so colorfully termed it, can surprisingly yield a bounty of exemplary works in this regard. In all honesty, your own writing style possesses a distinct personality, a curious blend, one might say, of South Delhi's Shanaya and Pamila alias Pammy aunty of West Delhi.
Abe chatgpt use kiya but be smart enough to not make it obvious thoda to modify kr leta/ leti
This is what happens when you convert an elite NLU into a third rate private law college with a batch of 600

#nlsiu
A 5-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
don’t you know you gotta land a ppo at a t1 before the session starts to stay ahead of these pathetic people? the joke is on you
honestly, all NLUs are like that. Rather focus on improving yourself. There are bound to be people like this. Rather focus on your own self-growth and try to find friends with similar thinking as yours.
crazy biased admin at LI not approving anything that's anti NLS lmao skill yourself ❤️