Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
I'm down to just two three people I somewhat talk to now. Granted my own mental health hasn't been the best - depression and passively suicidal thoughts don't help - but once I'm out of this shitty T2 I think I'll be able to feel better over a new start. This 5 year degree is a curse. They should do the integrated in 3.5 years or 4 and be done with it.
The backbiting and two-faced nature seems like it's pervasive throughout our law schools. Maybe there's something about this profession that draws people like that in?
I'm a first year student in a Tier 3 NLU and I only consider 1 person as my friend. I'm an extrovert with around a hundred so called "friends" but secretly resenting all of them because I saw them hating each other behind their back and pulling each other down whether it's an opportunity or an election.

Now I don't believe in trusting/opening up with the 'snakes' here.

So Sir/Ma'am, I believe you're fortunate if your friend count is more than one.
I'm in second year, I started with 15 and have zero, and it's going to be like that till the end of college lmao, I care a little but not too much so it's alright
And after college, you have colleagues and not friends so u go down to zero.
Yes. That’s the golden rule of college friendship.

You start with 20-30 and in your 1st year you talk to everyone, and each year natural selection takes out some folks till you’re down to 2-3 friends only.

Relax! It’s okay
Hi, I am a final year law student from a t2 NLU, I started with a group of 10-15 people during my initial years of law school. As I am about to complete my fifth year, I only have a handful of people left who I trust and still consider as a friend. Is this common, I feel everyone around me seems to be jealous of each other's achievements (most of them pretend to be good friends)