Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Heard that law firms are on hiring freeze for 24 and 25 batch. Placement cell is so f**ked up, bhai nahi krni business development internship.
Very honestly only 5 or 6 students actually work hard and they manage to get jobs, rest of you dont deserve it and end up blaming the placement cell and college. The "college brand" cant hold you back if you are genuinely good(speaking from personal experience) work hard and you will be successful if not today then tomorrow. All the top nlus are great because of the people not the place. Strive to improve yourself and you will end up improving the college too!
I agree. Half of the students keep blaming the placement cell. You can't mask the incompetency, it's real. Most of the students are predominantly from tier two, three cities who were looking forward to come to Mumbai. I don't see most of my batchmates interning and then they keep complaining about having no internships and facing rejections. Please try applying..take the pain to find the email IDs and fill the applications. You cannot expect a tier 1/2 internship if you have nothing on your CV. (Not talking about contacts).

Also, please work hard in the office. Help the college out.