Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
Declining academic rigour has got nothing to do with placements. Law firms in India just need drones.
You will get placed, its second best law college in the country. Those posts are about the declining academic rigour which hopefully is going to be corrected soon.
If you are asking such questions, you should definitely not come to NALSAR.
These kids haven't even got the college and start worrying about something pathetic. How do they even get college, when they are so stupid
I confirmed various allegations from seniors, maybe you should start working on your research
I hope you have a good enough clat rank for NALSAR. Worry once you have skin in the game.
Please don't come, if you are easily swayed without research like this. We are better off without you
Yeah you won't get a placement from the best law school for placements. Absolutely correct.
I have recently read a lot of articles about faculty leaving nalsar and that the vc is just a joker. I even confirmed these allegations with various seniors. Now I feel like afraid of going to nalsar. Will I even be able to get a placement from here. What should I do?