Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
Parties always give tickets to these legends by the way how many tickets have you been offered?
Isn't he anyway rich through his legal practice alone?? The monetary benefits of an MP is nothing compared to how much senior lawyers charge
Such biased moderation! No criticism of the Congress is tolerated, but users are allowed to hurl all sorts of insults against the BJP.
Dude's "TOTAL INCOME" for FY22-23 was around INR 360 crores! 🀯

He has been earning more than 150 crores, EVERY year, for the pas 5 years! This is just insane!
I couldn't find the 500 mn USD figure there. Adding up the assets, loosely & roughly, they seem close to about 150 million USD. Which is still a lot, but not half-a-billion-lot.
He doesn’t need a Rajya Sabha seat to make money. He wants a Rajya Sabha seat just as an ornament, like rich people wear Rolex watches Ideologically, he is much like Sibal I feel. Can leave INC anytime to join another party which will give him a seat. Wouldn’t rule out TMC, as he is their go-to guy now in all the corruption cases in the SC and Cal HC.
Many suffer from affluenza. True, it was initially invented as a brilliant defense strategy. Now, albeit contested, psychiatry is slowly giving recognition that affluenza is not all cooked up.
Also let's not forget that a substantial part of the bet worth would have also come from his daddy. His daddy is those days did LLM from Harvard and then went to Cornell.

I wonder where Mr. Singhvi would be if not for his daddy, say if he was born in a middle class family.
Take away the surname and inter generational wealth transfers. Also remove the social and political capital accrued across generations. And then we will talk about "meritocracy"
That's what is left after the rats famously had their fill? Or after payouts for compromising escapades?
A 9-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 50-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 29-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 90-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.