Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
Ex-Luthra interns and current Luthra associates please mention which partners you felt behaved most decently towards interns under them. And which team seemed to be the most decent for interns ?
Interned in his team, amazing man. But if you're looking for a PPO, I'd say the team comes from the school of thought, where, in Litigation (dispute res) you should work with a Counsel attend as much court proceedings as you can in initial years and then enter a firm. Which might work for some and not work for some.
hi, i was an intern in the disputes team, working w NS's team. great experience, although now i feel that the work may be getting more limited. also note: they're not looking to hire.
For litigation it is Amrita Tonk

For BnF it is Girish Rawat

This is for the Delhi office btw
Yes. From what I know, she resigned in February. And there are a few more who’ve also put in their papers.
Have heard that DK and AK have also resigned. Appears to be a mass exodus from the Disputes team.
Not sure how long is the Litigation team going to survive. DK was a profitable partner with a stellar reputation. It's a big loss to the firm.
Sanjeev Kumar's team has a lot of work. Pranshu (MA) and Divyanshu (Associate) are very good to work with with that team.