Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Prepared for CLAT rigorously but after reading several posts here, I am really concerned about my choice. Decided to pursue the 5 year integrated management program either at nalsar or mnlu. I have heard both of them have decent faculty, an encouraging peer group and potential for placements.

Please guide.
MNLU does not offer IPM, NALSAR does. But why NALSAR for IPM when there are far better options available - IIM I, R, J, S, BG, IIFT K? Instead prepare for IPMAT.
Thank you. I did check IPMAT and the quantitative section is not my strength. As NALSAR accepts CLAT scores, I thought it will be a better choice. And I checked MNLU Aurangabad and they offer BBA MBA program.

Are these worth ?
Try for IPMAT. If you want to study management do so from reputed management institutions not law colleges. If you want to do both then dabble in BBA.LLB integrated programs
Do not come to NALSAR for IPM. It's a braindead lot unless you want to be one of them. Rather hustle to get an IIM somehow and learn with a better crowd.
I agree that it's a braindead lot. Most of them were only concerned with going to their fav smoking spot aka Ammas and rarely talked about good things. Barring few really good people in IPM, they are a bunch of useless people. Glad I'm no more associated
But nalsar does claim to have very good faculty, infrastructure and exposure. I am confused now
They do. But brand value doesn't build that easily and quickly. NALSAR is known for law, not management.