Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
someone from symbiosis please drop your email ,i have doubts regarding SLS and i need someone's help, please do assit me thank you in advance
Sach bolrha hu bhai, not trollish, ask me how to prove and I will πŸ˜‘
okay sure.i had asked this on another thread but since you are claiming symbiosis is not good i want to know from your pov, how is the culture and daily life at SLS, what are the class timings, how strict is the uniform and long hair rules(I'm a guy), how are the placements and how are the vacations? you have to do online classes during the whole vacation or only a part?
1) Life and culture are okay. There are some students who are really here to study, whereas some are just at SLS to pass time. Ragging does not really exist, nor is there any serious drug/alcohol culture here.

2) Class timings vary widely from day to day, but classes generally start at 8 am and end by 2 pm maximum.

3) Dress/hair rules are never enforced except in the first week.

4) The vacation situation will be okay for you all, although it was horrible during COVID for us.
brother i already explained all this in another thread. why you asking again and again?
1. Uniform is causal on Wednesday and Saturday, rest all week it's formal

2. Timings are from 9 to 5, but could change based on your elective subject and maybe u will have one lecture at 9 and second at 4.

3. Hair rules, no as such hair rules

4. Placement: suck, this year we had total 40/45 placement in toto, from 450 people batch (5 year +3 year + llm)

5. Vacation period is weird, sometimes they give other time they don't.

Let's talk about real things?

1. For online classes u have to give a test to get attendance for that

2. 75% attendance rule is there as well

3. All old and good facs have left and only new comers are here

4. People are toxic af, will lie to your face

5. Did u heard the gnlu favouritism thing? SLS is 100 times that

6. Some people from 2025 and 2026 batch have been accused of rapes and harassment

7. The college recruitment committee is shit, they won't even talk with any firm on your behalf even if it's just for a day of leave in case of test/viva

8. There's compulsory physical viva/test in 3/4/5 years, if not taken then u have to take the subject next sem

9. The director is biased towards South Indians and prefers them for everything, position and even marks were given solely on this account

10. The internships and jobs are primarily gotten by students themselves and the recruitment committee has little or no role in that.

Do u want me to continue?
I'm from SLS-N. I dont know much abuut Pune, but it is miles better than Nagpur. The culture and daily life is easy going generally. Campus life is fun, if you have the right group. Class timings are generally 9.30 to 3, not that strenuous. The uniform is of course the white shirt, black pant, no issues about hair. You can keep it however you want. Placements HAHAHA. Well the first batch is yet to pass out, so let's see. There are no online classes during vacation, but I've heard its different for Pune. They get lesser breaks and have to do classes during internship break as well.
1. culture is very diverse; those who don't want to do anything serious can have fun, and those who want to really establish themselves in the field of law (both Corp and Lit) have resources to do the same- decent alumni, good mooting culture, good seniors in each batch.

only downside- substandard and lazy CPD cell, good for nothing, with absolutely incompetent students.

2. class timings keep changing; the time table for the day is sent to the students a day in advance- it is scheduled by the coordinator of the batch. the timings vary from 8am to 5pm

3. dress code, although white and black, is neither followed much, nor enforced by the management or faculty (except a few strict facs). Also, you can keep your long hair

4. as long as you maintain top 15 rank in your batch, you're set for internships w tier 1 firms. placements aren't great, depends on market forces for a particular year. but you're expected to find internships/PPO for yourself

5. you will have an internship break of about a month or 1.5 months, of which the last 20 days will consist of online classes.