Read 1 comments as:
Filter By
I'm a final year law student at an average private college. My area of interest is GC/M&A, I have decent internships at tier 2 firms mostly. My CV is pretty decent, nothing outstanding but it's not at all bad either.

I was on assessment at a tier 2 firm but at the end they didn't hire us assessment people for some internal reason.

I have 0 internships or anything else lined up right now. My future seems pretty bleak to me as of now. No offers of any sort in my hand right now.

I do not have any connections in the industry either.

Also, most of the firms that i reach out to just reply with a standard hr reply starting with unfortunately... U can guess the rest.

A big number of places are not even hiring right now.

So right now I'm going through a very difficult phase, having a lot of anxiety and panic attacks. I am clueless as to what should i do now.

Can someone please help me out, if anyone could provide any leads of any places hiring right now or even give me some general tips on how to get out of this rut. Anyone who's been in this situation before and made it out, please give me some tips.

To be honest i feel like a loser right now. So please help me out give me any insights you can.