Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
18 hour work days.

Work on weekends.

Stress. Stress. Stress.

No time for exercise.

Lack of sleep.

Eat junk food every day.

This is the life of a typical law firm bro, all in pursuit of an expensive apartment, car and watch.

Is it worth it?
Fatties making excuses. Stroke probability is higher in non-gym goers.
He survived the stroke because he was otherwise fit and healthy. Most people just drop dead.

Post COVID, all of us are at a higher risk of strokes (there is not enough research yet as to why). Regardless of age and co-morbidities.
He survived because he was lucky. Now imagine how his life would be for the rest of his life. Let's not pretend that looking fit and healthy equals being fit and healthy.
If you are efficient, you wouldn’t have to work for 18 hrs a day. Law firms don’t demand more than 2200 hrs a year. So can’t be 18 hrs a day. Even US law firms involve around 11 hrs a day. So stop exaggerating, take fewer gossip / smoke breaks and put your head down and work.
I mean... A very fit bod won't help you if your cholestrol and cortisol levels are through the roof - adds to existing BP issues
Prayers for Mr. Kamat.

Honestly though, I'd dig for that kind of money. Agreed you leave everything behind once you drop dead, but to think that you could have every comfort and the best quality possible, just earn obscene amount of money, that sounds so, so good. I want to earn that kind of F---U money
Health is true wealth. Having millions in the bank, driving a Ferrari and dating a Miss World means nothing. Too bad law school grads realise this only after joining corporate life and burning out.
A 10-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 33-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.