Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
I am in ba final year.

So if I will give clat for top nlu and if I selected then that 3 yrs of my graduation count as my drop year ??

So if count as a drop year then please guide me 3 or 4 years drop will effect my placement or not ?

I want to go corporate so from top NLUs tier 1 firm will hire 3 or 4 year drop student ??
a gap doesnโ€™t mean a thing if youโ€™re competent enough but surely do look bad to have a 3 year long gap. why not do a 3year llb course?

instead of wasting 2 more year in chase of โ€œtier 1 law firmsโ€ make your way there with hard work.
Don't worry I had a gap of 10 years due to competitive exams and mental health issues, and I am working in a top firm now. Here's a few things you need to keep in mind; first, it's fine to have a gap, just don't hide it, otherwise when you get caught it will be bad; second, you will be competing with people younger than you, and the ones of same age will have more experience than you, so you have to give more than expected; third, don't have any expectations and start small, start from a low ranking firm and then build you way up, what you need now is experience on CV and nothing more; and lastly, you know the gap, the others don't, it's your burden, but that doesn't mean you still have to carry it, after a few years work, you will have no problem for further employment.

Coming to your question. Join a 3 year LLB and don't just study but work along with it. Publications and internships galore. All the best.