Read 35 comments as:
Filter By
Personally? No, babe. Even the likes of Mukul, Salve, and Subramaniam (who earn many times more than these shopkeepers) don't make that much every day, or for that matter on average
How common are Pateks among partners? Can you name a few? Also, what brands do Cyril, Zia etc use?
Gopal Shanks, Dayan Krishnan, Akshay Jaitly, Ashwath Rau... only these people earn such huge amounts (and at least two of them cannot be categorised as non-nepo).
Why not? Don’t Ashwath Rau or the Trilegal founders earn one crore a day? Or at least 30 lakhs a day?
Sneaking the "glamorous wife" in a list of things that can most naturally be described as capable of being bought. Sheer masterclass!
This is definitely gettable if you work hard. Why all the negative comments? Look at the early generation of NLSIU grads. They’re earning crores every day.
My boss owns Rolex and Omega. No non-nepo law firm partner owns a Patek, but I have seen it on client wrists.
Very, very serious question.

Do family / social connections matter in corporate, too?

If that is the case, all this seems so bleak and futile
A 3-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
Rumour has it, that Karen has a Xerox machine in their tony townhouse apartment! Add that to the list biatch.
If it's unachievable then why do posters on LI claims that they have the money to buy flats at DLF Camellias and own Lambos and Patek Philippe watches???
Some of this is achievable. I know a partner of KCO (non-nepo kid) who has night TWO apartments in Mumbai, one of which is very big and in a good area. But his wife also does a decent job, so it's not on one person's salary alone.
You can achieve all of this but for that you'll have to join the business of the dealer you're buying your meth from.