Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
I have seen many LI post saying nalsar won't remain in top 5 for long and that there are no decent faculties available,even the good ones are leaving. Is this true, is nalsar even worth going to??
Absolutely not. If you want to go for a LLM, it's fine, since you're only there for 10 months. However for long term courses like llb and PhD, avoid. As within the next 5 years it will degrade. Even DU 5 year is better, as in the next 5 years it will increase.
I agree. Join only for LLM. It's not worth it for longer courses. Majority of good faculty have left. This is an indication of how many more will leave and be replaced by local college professors.
there will be people saying nlu Shimla is the best nlu, stop being so naive and believing all this, nalsar is a wonderful college.
No man, LI is full of trolls predicting the downfall of places for ages now without anything real happening. I'm not from NALSAR, but I have known sufficient people from there to tell you that it's still a fine place for you to make an amazing legal career from. If you get the opportunity, then go for it.
Man people say the same for nls. That with 300+ student batches it won't survive for long as no. 1. Don't believe everything on Li
Faculty may be leaving but NALSAR will continue to remain a top 3. None of the rival NLUs barring NLS, NLUD and NUJS, can compete with NALSAR. NLUJ, GNLU, NLIU, etc. are all way behind. So NALSAR dropping out of top5 will never happen.
NALSAR will never drop from 2, let alone top 5. All colleges (even the best ones) go through faculty shuffle, exists and entries. It's nothing unprecedented. NALSAR will hire competent facilities in the coming times. Don't forget, even Sid Chauhan and Vasanthi were hired once.

If placements is what you're seeking, NALSAR will always offer the best.
It's already dropped from top 2. It's now behind NLUD and NUJS. Wake up.
A 5-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 13-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.