Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
A 28-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
A 20-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.
That's not quant or any kind of scientific data, just an incomplete impression.
What is this pro-NALSAR p-hacking, NALSAR is not as good as NLSIU/NLUD, get over it! This forum is genuinely so toxic, people cling to their NLUs as if their career will be ruined if their NLU criticized even once. Stop it, get some help.
@OP here,I did not include any personal opinions in my original post, only when replying to another user did I mention them.
@OP here,lot of people do mention their test scores on Linkedin, the same can be used to get an idea.
Only your personal circumstances, don't bring data in there to lend it credibility. Moreover, why would someone who is claiming to provide objective quant based facts mar the cred of their own analysis by postscripting random personal opinion?
That's five year old data. And your last sentence goes to show why law students should be taught how quant studies work.
They used to release the whole rank list till 2019-20. Much like CLAT did as well. That's enough to extrapolate how many people actually crack both exams. And that isn't likely to change much nowadays either.
Does AILET release its whole rank list? Otherwise how did you arrive at the first conclusion?
No use bete. Unless you are a reservation wala of some sort (be it lateral or vertical), you won't even get NLU Sonepat at that rank
You started with quant based objective statement and ended with an arbitrary random ranking based on nothing.
3rd year hu ek government law college me. Bleak placements, ambitionless yet academically talented peers. And no, it's not GLC Mumbai. My uni has strict attendance requirements.

Thinking whether I should give CLAT again or just use contacts to get internships
It’s marked contested because it goes against the narrative that the trolls on this website like to believe. That colleges like NUJS or GNLU are actually solid tier-1s and that NLS is still number one. Neither of which is really true anymore.
I wish I had access to such vacancy analysis when I gave CLAT. Got invited for counseling but rejected it because I thought I wouldn't get even a baby NLU with a number around AIR 2500.