Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
How is it to work in Gyanendra Kumar’s team at CAM? WLB? Quality of work? What kind of matters does he have? I have seen him argue in court and not sure if that is common for a Disputes partner in a Tier 1 law firm.
Possibly one of the finest human beings and lawyers practicing in Delhi today. Everyone loves Gyani and with good reason. He puts his team and clients first. Sound legal mind and a very good counsel too. Surprised he hasn’t left and set up independent practice yet.
How is this constructive? What’s his work got to do with how he is as a human being? What are the kind of matters he has? What’s the billing like for this team? Honestly I haven’t even heard of him so I doubt there is anything in this beyond fluff.
PMLA stuff I’ve seen, looks to have good work. CAM Delhi has few disputes partners left, so maybe that’s the reason?
Interned with them recently. Heavy workload, this team stays in office till 11-12 daily. WLB must be in the pits. But they all seem happy to do it.
Work in another disputes team at CAM but one thing I’ve noticed is that he sits in the office till 10 with his associates getting all the work done. Don’t see that in too many partners in CAM, many leave between 5 and 7. Also he seems to have matters daily which isn’t common in a law firm disputes setup.
Boss, litigators often work late. Nothin special there. Plus sitting late in office is no measure of competency.
It’s interesting that both he and his wife (Anuradha Mukharji) work in the same firm and both in disputes. Don’t see that too often. They’re apparently law school classmates from NLSIU.
Highly recommend. Spent two years not directly with him but with a partner who worked closely with him in a cluster. Outstanding legal mine and really stands up for his team.
Been a client, one of the best strategists I’ve seen out there along with a team who are just as good. He’s got me the kind of relief I’ve wanted in 6 separate legal actions. Highly recommend.