Read 37 comments as:
Filter By
No T1 recruiter feels that way. You are merely imagining that, which is in line with your superiority complex and complete lack of information about how T1 law firms think or behave.
Thankyou senior, I believe that I'll survive this if I'll hustle which I believe everyone will do there, but thanks again.
Truer words have not been uttered by NLUD trolls. They would rather be classless (which they are). It is also interesting how the mod is allowing all his abuses while marking the responses as trollish.
Anyone harbouring such illusion only has got their own selves to blame for it.
Typical Delhi hoodlum. Showing your lack of class at the first opportunity. FakeLUD is full of these people.
This is how the Gen Z views these law schools. NLS, NALSAR and NLUD with JGLS have this veneer of being places with rich kids from civilised backgrounds whereas the tier 1.5 NLUs are considered lesser versions with more kids from non-metros and less cultured backgrounds.
GNLU placed 125 students for the batch of 2023 out of 150 students who sat for placements. What are you even saying?

Do you even study in an NLU?
No T1 law firm recruiter considers NLUJ or GNLU to be worse than NLUD. In fact, they hire more from the former over the latter every year. So your claim is factually inaccurate.
First get clean water supply at sonipat before even calling Jiggles a T1.
GNLU/NLUJ/NLIU have a lot of T1 Partners and associates. Your inability to clear CLAT is quite evident through your comments troll.
Jindal students can’t get AIR 400 in CLAT, stop fooling everyone here kiddo..
NLSIU placements like all other law schools are only going to get more difficult. Brand value of college will reduce and focus will be on individual quality.
God, that FakeULD troll again. Get some therapy, buddy. You need help.
70 is a large number, we just have around 50 jobs in tier 1/high paying firms in 2024 batch
Downvotes are because of insecure Noojies/GNLUites who didn't get mentioned. This is 100% true.
Jindal is shit, it places like 70-80 students out of 900 plus. Stop comparing it with top NLUs