Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
I would put IRCCL above IndiaCorp, given the quality of submissions that are coming on Indiacorp. It has degraded from what it was before. Umakant should restructure the editorial board and introduce strict review of the submissions that are coming.
I would keep Nluo's CCL Blog equal to IRCCL given the fact that they have good quality publications and robust editorial board. Also, they had replied to my submission within 5 days.
I also believe that they are doing. Plus the blogs on second tier is reviewed by tier 1 law firm partners. Makes it really worth it to submit your article there. Editorial board makes a blog.
I submitted my article a few weeks ago, and so have a few of my friends. They replied promptly; however, the pupils sending the email included incorrect names and details for us. Furthermore, they failed to provide any detailed review, unlike CBCL or NLSBLR. When I inquired, they offered only a brief review, ignoring the errors. The mixing of details has also been done for my friends.

According to NLU standards, CBCL, NLSBLR, and CBFL should be the targets for the blog.
MY article they rejected with in 4 days was accepted by India corp Law. I believe the policy doesn't make sense.
IndiaCorpLaw is garbage at this point. CBCL bolta toh sahi tha. IndiaCorpLaw just wants the most mundane, non-informative articles.