Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
can someone shift to GLC from GNLU after 1st or 2nd year ?
if yes then tell me about the process a little bit if you can. I would have gone to GLC if it has good and confirm hostel. and as I can't afford Mumbai I can't take risk to lose my seat. and in gnlu I am relaxed because if i get scholarship it will cover me all.
Aree no I'm not like I am 100% sure to transfer. I just want to have peace of mind ki in case in those 5 years if I feel ki I am not able to make money due to college (fin problems) or is curtailing my growth due to location then atleast I'll have the option to opt for mumbai. Certainly gnlu is the one of the best but the only factor that is making me think of this is GLC's location
Well I mean transfering college with same couse. Here some are saying no you can't. Ab who is right here ?
Why do you even want to shift, GNLU is one of the best law schools in the country. Also if you shift to glc you will to start again from 1st yr so you would have wasted few yrs of your life, just to know that it wasn't even a good decision
With "shift", I presume you mean "transfer". No, you can't. You'll have to start all over again from 1st year after going through the complete admission and selection process.