Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Hello Legally India fraternity, I'm a student in 2nd semester studying in a T3 NLU. My internship break will be in June and I wish to intern in Delhi but the courts will be closed.

What would be your suggestions?

Thank you
No one takes 2nd years as interns.

Youre already late for June.

Stio dreaming.
I mean there has to be something I could do instead of just sitting at home right?

Unfortunately I don't happen to have any guidance regarding this. People are suggesting me fund-raising NGOs but I don't get their point.

I'm thinking about applying in SHRC or SLSA or literally anything that can give me exposure of the legal field.
Hi, so the Courts don't close for the entire June so you can still try to get an internship in a Chamber but yes there might be less work available. Since you are only in your 2nd semester, it is unlikely any corporate firm will hire you due to lack of knowledge unless you have connections obviously [but why would you waste using them in your first year - pls don't].

A better alternative would be to intern at NGOs - PCGT, Navjyoti Foundation, CRY, Legal Aid Clinic [of your college] etc. You can find more by checking profiles on Linkedin.