Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
Hello, i got 1900 rank in clat and currently i have been allotted nlu shimla . I expect i can get cnlu or mnlun till last list . This was my 2nd and final attempt. Should i go to any of these colleges ¿
If you are from a Tier-1 metro city, join a private or state university which focuses adequately on academics. This should cost you anywhere between 4-10 lakhs cumulatively. Simultaneously, do internships at litigation chambers, law firms, in-house, policy think tanks, etc. Find your interest area and type of work, and then do internships in some specific sectors (1-2 areas) in the final stages of your law course. You will be very much ready to face the law industry, with a good networking already done on your part.

If otherwise you don't have paucity of funds and want to enjoy college/hostel life and have better prospects in life as a professional, go for Jindal/SLS-P/Christ, whichever suits you. From the three universities you mentioned, MNLU-N will ideally be my preference. MNLU-N has student crowd from various parts of the country. The output though in terms of money you invest (which is roughly 17 lakhs + your other expenses = Closing around 20-21 lakhs), is not good.
I beg to differ a little, from what I have been learning from my friends at MNLU-N, there campus is fraught with problems like poor quality hostels; erratic electricity/water etc.
I mean these are ok unless you get Symbi, jindal or something in that tier.