Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Please help me decide. Tell me about faculty, quality of education, reputation and anything else that will help in my decision. I know that NUS is ranked higher than Sydney, but I obviously don't want to base my decision solely on that.
NUS will be more expensive as on date. Australian universities offer more scholarships to overseas students, especially Asian students these days.
As if anyone of us actually attended either of them. Ask me about local vs tier 3.
Singapore LLM is not good to migrate. Singapore doesn't hand out citizenship like a Western country.

What about Australia?

After LLM, do you have work rights? Can you cross qualify and practice?

Is it easy to get PR and Citizenship for Indian Lawyers?
I thought one can qualify for Singapore PR easily with a good record. Citizenship post PR is a matter of time.
Singapore is actually much more easier to get PR and Citizenship than most western nations.
I would say NUS if you can work and live in Singapore post that and get a PR/citizenship. Super safe, clean and disciplined country, always on the rise unlike Australia whom no one really cares about anymore, great place to raise children and extremely close to India so you can always attend events, functions and parties here. Additionally, lot more Indians in Singapore than Sydney.