Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Hi! Please help me with some info. Interning with which sitting SC Judges (Besides CJI) will have a good impression on CV and which of them generally consider giving a recommendation letter if requested. I am considering the following- Justice Sanjiv Khanna, Justice Hima Kohli, Justice Gavai, Justice Bose and Justice Nagrathna. Please let me know under whom should I intern. This is quite urgent please help with any info. Thanks
Justice Vikram Nath is extremely patient and a down-to-earth man. You can get LoR for LLM
Mods are known for being lazy. Kian should start hiring paid moderators.
No SC judge worth their salt will give a recommendation letter to an intern, unless you know them personally or something. These are reserved for law clerks.
He did so both to myself and one of my immediate seniors. Can't help it if you failed to convince him.
Could you please let me know about the process of choosing interns? I know there's a form we are required to fill with some research questions but considering the load of applications he must receive, I'm scared about my chances
A 12-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.