Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
Bombay partner - who still travels by local train to save time… crying 😒 in corner after reading this…
Pretty different from Mumbai then. No one really judges anyone here based only on location, some live far away like thane dombivali with their families, some have rented flats in LP itself.

Car chodo parking kisike pass nahi hai xd
So essentially, can a T1 law firm partner never afford a DLF Camellias flat?
Is this really true, Trilegal partners (or others actually in the know)? If so, (i) it is very impressive, and (ii) I am truly behind the times on what constitutes β€˜market’ for partner compensation.
In Trilegal you are as good as your last email, and times can change pretty quick - so, save up by stay in a decent address (such as palm springs etc.) and build up your savings/investments.
Eeks. Its Gurgaon. Nothing beats my 1200 Sq. Yard Bungalow in Jorbagh. An apartment is in the end...an apartment. New money stinks. Old money is classy.
Not sure why this is marked trollish. I too am from Delhi and this is 1000% true. Everyone judges you by where you live and the car you drive. People earning less are willing to buy second hand BMWs and live in tiny DefCol apartments just to tick those boxes.
As a Delhi-ite, I can tell you that people are very conscious of your address. It acts as a client magnet, friends magnet and p**sy magnet.
Absolutely yes. With an address like that, you will get huge bragging rights and be the envy of the office!
so u made equity partner is what ur saying...why dont u ask people in your circle? im sure these things are discussed at parties and even team outings. This site is 90% law students
Hey Guys, I made partner last year at Trilegal and am contemplating an address change that's apt for my new situation. Considering DLF Camellias seriously. Is anyone staying there? Worth it? Are the amenities really that good?