Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
I think i will get nluj in the 4th round and i plan on doing ba llb,i heard ba llb in nluj is bad and they don't grade u well and stuff so can someone pls tell me about this.
Where do you people even get to hear all this before coming anywhere near the university is astonishing.
yes, choose BBA LLB

the history, sociology and economics faculty will make your life hell in BA, especially history
bba faculty is no better. All you're expected to do is mug shit up. legit no understanding. none of the three faculties even know their subject
Whereas you are in no way of capable of judging their competence either.
life isn't hell if you take BA, but the route is significantly easier if you take BBA, especially if you have a commerce background

it's not like BA subjects are insurmountable obstacles that you can never score higher than a 6 in. most of the top rankers in the batch are BA students, and that's usually in proportion to the students who take it.

it's just that the threshold for the minimum amount of effort to be put in to not fail is much lower in BBA subjects.
short answer: if you had commerce, and can do basic rote learning, take BBA, because BA has 10x the rote learning with history, pol sci and socio

if rote learning is your expertise and can absolutely not handle any math, take BA (though Economics may still melt your brains)

BBA faculty can be biased and have favouratism, BA faculty doesnt have favouratism, they hate everyone equally
Shall be Frank as a senior who has done BA LLB, we have some great BA professors in economics and history where Dr. Om Prakash and Dr. Chitra have more than 20 years under their belt. If you put in even half the effort that you have put in 12th, you will get an 8 or 8.5+ GPA. The issue is, you lose track of academics due to the variety of distractions and also freedom, a residential University provides you with. Your grades are in your hands.