Read 41 comments as:
Filter By
Nlsiu is no longer the best place to study at with its humongous batch size and dictatorial admin.
Yes OP, start your lawschool preparation before the academic rigour catches upto you!

Even nls dogs could recite last 50 years SC judges and their lineage in their sleep, and dobby already has a ppo from trilegal.
dude this mod is wild. Anything slightly incredulous or sarcastic is suddenly trollish.
@OP is literally going to be mentioned in JGLS's spammy emails heralding the rise of its law programme accompanied by boisterous claims of JGLS surpassing NLSIU in student perception.
Pindyck! Seriously?!

Mankiw is the GOAT for introductory microeconomics!

For a little more advanced book read Koutsoyiannis, dense but hugly informative and somewhat unconventional.

Abhor Pindyck!
Messiah didn’t even need the polluted air for what his brains did to NLS.
You are not comfortable with NLS' batch size, so you chose to opt for a place with an even bigger batch size? This is such a bizarre logic that one wonders how or if you made it to NLS to begin with!
Instead of wasting time here, it might be time to start preparing for law school.

Improve your typing speed.

Learn about citations.

Read up on legal methods and how to write legal papers.

Start reading Pindyck for microeconomics.
I think all that polluted air has not only severely reduced your life expectancy but your brain activity.
Top 10 NLUs over JGLS (even with 100% scholarship) any day. JGLS is nothing but a place full of drug-addicted, egotistic rich brats, located in a shithole village. Merits >>> Money
It has been in existence since 2.5 months now, text any of the nls admins on the mega nlu syndicate dc to get added

You can get the syndicate gc chat link from any incoming nlu student
Infra, no. Faculty-wise, they are better than any other NLU at present, agree.
Don't read gossips on LI. You are lucky to get NLS.

Jgls with 50% scholarship is tempting. You can leave gnlu, hnlu or nlu jodhpur for that. Not NLS or NALSAR.
If u r confused about what to choose between NLS and Jindal then please choose Jindal as you will fail in NLS. I'm not even trolling. Looks like the eextended batch size has really taken a toll on the quality of students.
NLS is a solid tier-3 NLU for sure. Just hope Messiah doesn't make it a tier-4.
This is actually the only way for OP to enter a true "national" law university. NLS is merely a state university without enough land now.
As an alum, you still frequent this place. Which reveals more about your sorry life than this poor aspirant's.
As an NLS alum, I would recommend you join another place so that NLS can get a student who does not make life decisions based on legallyindia forum.
We could have taken this up on our whatsapp gc (rather than here on li). Feel free to drop anything of this sort, everyone would be happy to give you the inputs you might want/would like to hear
No matter how bad NLSIU has become, NLUD and JGLS are far worse, so stick to your decision for now.
If you are feeling so nervous, leave NLS. I just lost a seat there by a few ranks. Your departure will improve the chances of me getting in.

STOP BEING SUCH AN INGRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It’s comparable to DNLU, MNLU Mumbai & CNLU, so it’s decent.